As Patterson Thuente IP’s director of marketing, Tracy’s role is to work with firm leadership to develop and implement overall marketing and business development strategies. She assists individual attorneys with practice development plans, manages the firm website and social channels, and is responsible for all aspects of marketing communications, brand management and community outreach. She is also involved in various client service initiatives, such as the firm’s client feedback program.
Tracy was part of the original team tasked with developing the first-ever patent pro bono program in Minnesota. She continues to serve on the program’s steering committee.
Tracy has more than 15 years of experience in professional services marketing and has worked with Patterson Thuente IP since 2007.
- University of Minnesota, B.A., Journalism
- Business Women’s Network
- Legal Marketing Association, Minnesota Chapter, Former Board Member
- Minnesota Change Management Network
- Minnesota Super Bowl Host Committee, Cuisine Committee
- LegalCORPs, Inventor Assistance Program Steering Committee
Awards & Recognition
- Legal Marketing Association Your Honor Awards, 2011-2012
- “Brand Management and Online Marketing for Attorneys and Law Firms,” Minnesota State Bar Association, Practice Management & Marketing Section, December 2019