As Patterson Thuente IP’s Director of Marketing, Tracy’s partners with firm leadership to develop and implement overall business development and marketing strategies. She helps individual attorneys develop their practices, manages the firm website and social channels, and serves as a firm ambassador within the legal and business communities. Developing creative and strategic marketing programs, managing the Patterson Thuente IP brand, and supporting client service efforts also fall under her purview. Tracy serves on the firm’s Operations Team and is a founding member of our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Working Group.
A key member of the original team tasked with developing the first-ever patent pro bono program in Minnesota, Tracy continues to serve this program as a member of the LegalCORPS IAP steering committee and advisor to the national Pro Bono Advisory Council.
Tracy has more than 20 years of experience in professional services marketing and has worked with Patterson Thuente IP since 2007.
In her free time, Tracy enjoys gardening, travel, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
- University of Minnesota, B.A., Journalism
- Business Women’s Network
- Legal Marketing Association, Minnesota Chapter, Former Board Member
- Entrepreneur Organization Minnesota, Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- LegalCORPs, Inventor Assistance Program Steering Committee
Awards & Recognition
- Legal Marketing Association Your Honor Awards, 2011-2012
- “Brand Management and Online Marketing for Attorneys and Law Firms,” Minnesota State Bar Association, Practice Management & Marketing Section, December 2019