Lee M. Mortenson
Lee Mortenson is a legal administrative assistant at Patterson Thuente IP. Lee has 10+ years of experience as an account manager with corporations in the United States focusing on customer success. Lee is also an ABA-certified paralegal, skilled in organizing and analyzing legal documentation and research. She assists the Patterson Thuente patent prosecution team in actions to obtain patent and IP rights before the United States and global patent offices in obtaining patent and IP rights.
Outside the office, Lee loves to read, write and journal, road bike, run, spend time with her husband and fur babies (that would be her lovely cat and dog) and watch movies and TV series. Lee is also an avid Minnesota Golden Gophers sports fan.
- American National University, Paralegal Certificate Program – 2022
- University of Minnesota – B.A., English
- Minnesota Notary Public Commission
- Minnesota Paralegal Association, active member
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc., active member
- American Bar Association, active member