Jen Richardson is the Director of Human Resources at Patterson Thuente IP. Jen brings a unique skillset to our firm’s HR department: she has worked both as a legal recruiter and as a practicing attorney. Jen did the former for three years after earning her J.D. from the University of Toledo College of Law. She then moved to Minnesota and practiced family law and estate planning for two years.
Jen’s current role allows for a combining of her background and areas of expertise that she most enjoys. Jen says she feels it is her duty to make the jobs of all firm employees easier by allowing them to focus on their practice instead of the daily administration of the office.
Home remodeling projects, gardening and reading are top of mind for Jen outside the office. And she loves visiting her local CrossFit® gym for a good workout.
- University of Toledo College of Law, J.D., 2013
- Graceland University, 2010
- B.A., History and Political Science
- Minor: International Studies
- Society for Human Resource Management, member
- It All Matters (non-profit), board member
- CrossFit Woodbury, board member