Patterson Thuente IP invites future intellectual property attorneys to hone their interview skills and resumes at our annual IP Career Prep event. This year our event will be virtual and multi-day!
- Have one-on-one mock interviews with our attorneys
- Let us review your resume and suggest improvements that will help you get noticed for IP-specific law clerk positions
- Network with our patent and trademark attorneys, and current law clerks, to learn more about the profession
Who should attend?
Because we are an intellectual property law firm, students who have a technical background, such as an engineering or advanced science degree, and are interested in pursuing a career in IP law will find this event most beneficial.
How to participate:
- Send your resume and writing samples no later than Monday, December at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will review your resume and reach out to you with several options for scheduling an interview
- Choose your interview day and time
- Join the Zoom call at your selected time
Don’t forget to prepare questions in advance to get the full benefit of of your time with us! We look forward to meeting you.