In Susan’s role as Patterson Thuente IP’s financial director, she collaborates with the firm’s officers to effectively manage various aspects of the business and financial operations of the firm. Her focus is to guide the firm in making fiscally sound business decisions.
Susan also works with firm’s attorneys and clients to identify and implement creative approaches to meeting clients’ needs with respect to alternative fee arrangements, effective cost management and other solutions to address specific client situations. A member of the Patterson Thuente team since 1992, Susan has more than 25 years of experience in financial and administrative operations.
- University of Minnesota – Carlson School of Management, B.S., Business Administration (Focus in Accounting)
- Association of Legal Administrators, IP Conference Chair 2017-2018
- Minnesota Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators (ALAMN)
- Intellectual Property Special Interest Group co-chair
- Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease Foundation, President and Founder