Sawyer is a patent prosecution paralegal with Patterson Thuente IP. She has extensive legal office and paralegal experience, much of which has concentrated in patent and trademark law. Sawyer is experienced with supporting large corporate clients, as well as entrepreneurs and solo inventors. Attorneys and clients appreciate her ability to adapt to their unique needs and preferences.
Sawyer’s work at the firm focuses on assisting attorneys with U.S. and international patent prosecution, as well as PCT U.S. National Phase applications.
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, J.D. expected Fall 2022
- Globe University – Woodbury, Minnesota, B.S., Paralegal, 2013
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Honorable Jimmie V. Reyna IP Inn of Court, Student Member
- Student Intellectual Property Law Association (SIPLA), Secretary for Mitchell Hamline
- Minnesota Intellectual Property Law Association (MIPLA)
- American Bar Association
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, Admissions Ambassador