Patent Prosecution Paralegal
Patterson Thuente Pedersen, P.A. is looking for an experienced IP paralegal for its Minneapolis Office.
The Patent Prosecution Paralegal assists attorneys in prosecuting patent applications in the United States and various non-US countries in support of full portfolio work.
Ideal candidates must possess experience as a paralegal supporting patent prosecution encompassing both US and non-US filings. Experience with large and complex client portfolios a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years paralegal experience in US and non-US patent prosecution
- Ability to work independently and meet critical deadlines under supervision of an attorney
- Exemplary interpersonal skills to successfully communicate and follow instructions from a diverse group, including clients, attorneys and others, and to provide information with professionalism, courtesy and tact
- Success in managing, organizing and prioritizing numerous tasks for completion within time constraints
- Must possess and work comfortably with advanced computer software and effectively use and maintain a document management system
- High level of responsibility, dedication and accuracy required
- Communication skills that will inspire the confidence of our clients
- A strong commitment to client service
- The ability to work well both independently and with others, and reinforce our collaborative culture
At Patterson Thuente IP you can take on challenging, sophisticated work while developing both personally and professionally. We offer a casual work environment with competitive salaries, outstanding benefits and bonus opportunities.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Candidates can apply by providing a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
-Patterson Thuente Pederson, P.A. is an Equal Opportunity Employer-
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.