Intellectual Property Litigation Attorney Partner-level
Mid-sized Minneapolis intellectual property law firm seeks IP litigator experience in IP enforcement and defense. If you are a partner-level, entrepreneurial litigator with trial experience, we invite you to consider joining our growing team.
- 10 – 15 years in practice as a litigator with significant experience in intellectual property litigation, including patent and trademark infringement, trade secrets, contract disputes, false advertising, and related matters
- Ability to work independently, as well as lead a team, to advance matters and opportunities to advocate for clients
- Experience working with a variety of clients with respect to company size and industry
- Passion for advancing clients’ business goals by exercising IP rights through available avenues, such as licensing, settlement, trial, or other remedies
- History of success in building strong client relationships, as well as new business development
- Experience with modern brand management and related enforcement remedies a plus
Interested candidates should send a resume to [email protected].
Patterson Thuente IP is an Equal Opportunity Employer-
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.