Intellectual Property Litigation Attorney Associate Level
Mid-sized Minneapolis intellectual property law firm seeks an associate attorney with experience in IP enforcement and defense to join our growing team. This is excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial associate to immediately gain a variety of experiences, including all aspectos of pre-trial practice and trial experience.
- 5 – 7 years in practice as a litigator with emphasis on intellectual property matters, including patent and trademark infringement, trade secrets, contract disputes, false advertising, and related matters
- Strong research, writing and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate with and delegate to attorneys, law clerks and paralegals
- Experience working with a variety of clients with respect to company size and industry
- Passion for advancing clients’ business goals by exercising IP rights through available avenues, such as licensing, settlement, trial, or other remedies
- USPTO registration preferred
- Experience with IPR a plus
Interested candidates should send a resume to [email protected].
Patterson Thuente IP is an Equal Opportunity Employer-
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.