Barbara Salchow is a paralegal at Patterson Thuente with nearly 20 years of experience in intellectual property law. Valued by clients, she is knowledgeable, responsive and quick to devise solutions.
Barb assists the firm’s clients and attorneys with the filing, prosecution and maintenance of domestic and foreign trademark matters. Barb has experience assisting with trademark oppositions before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board and oppositions abroad. She also manages the trademark watch service for clients to guard against potential infringement, and reviews products, advertising and packaging to ensure proper use of clients’ trademarks. In addition, Barb adeptly supports attorneys with U.S. and international patent prosecution matters.
- Rasmussen College, Legal Office Specialist, 1998
- Rasmussen College, AAS, 2010
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Minnesota Super Bowl Host Committee, Cuisine Committee
- LegalCORPs, Inventor Assistance Program Steering Committee
Awards & Recognition
- Legal Marketing Association Your Honor Awards, 2011-2012