Aubré Rabe is a patent paralegal who has been a member of the Patterson Thuente IP team for nine years. Her work focuses primarily on assisting attorneys with US and international patent prosecution, as well as PCT US National Phase applications.
Aubré is a go-to resource for special projects at the firm. She was responsible for establishing a pilot program for the firm’s use of USPTO electronic correspondence and recently developed procedures and tools to formalize the handling of pro bono matters. Serving as the main coordinator at the firm for pro bono representation, she handles initial correspondence with the referring agency and/or inventor, engagement letters, file opening, and disengagement procedures.
- Inver Hill, AS, Paralegal Studies IPLegalED, Patent Paralegals Certificate
- Century College, AA Anoka Technical College, Legal Administrative Assistant
- Minnesota Paralegals Association
- LegalCORPs, Inventor Assistance Program, Volunteer
- Minnesota Paralegal Association, Mentor