Director of Human Resources
Patterson Thuente Pedersen, P.A. is looking for a director-level human resources professional to join our team. Reporting to the Managing Partner and HR Shareholder, the Director of Human Resources is responsible for all aspects of the human resources function, including compensation and benefits, policy development and administration, employee relations, performance management including staffing, training and development, recruiting, EEO, Affirmative Action, personnel records management, workers’ compensation and re-employment insurance. The HR Director has indirect/dotted line supervisor responsibility for staff including Prosecution Support, Litigation Support, Docketing, Facilities and Procedures. This position collaborates regularly with all Firm departments, also including Accounting, IT, Patent Prosecution, Litigation, Docketing, and Marketing, in a hybrid in-person and remote working environment.
The Director of Human Resources also serves as a member of the Firm’s Operations Team and contributes to firm operational initiatives as assigned and/or appropriate.
- Ten years of Human Resources generalist experience; five in a professional services environment, preferably in the legal field
- BA in Human Resources or similar
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Teams
- Solid organizational skills, good problem-solving skills, ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines in a fast-paced client service-centered environment
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Amy Salmela at [email protected].
-Patterson Thuente Pederson, P.A. is an Equal Opportunity Employer-
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.